Icon of Polish Mid-Century Design: The 366 Armchair, designed in the 1960s by Józef Chierowski. For everyone who values comfort ensconced in timeless design. Take a seat and bring a piece of history into your living room.
Originally designed in 1962. We combined 60 years of heritage with the best fabrics and oak wood selected by experienced craftsmen to ensure the greatest comfort in your home. Welcome a Design Icon into your home!
The 366 Series consists of: an Armchair, a Rocking Chair, a Sofa, a 2-Seater and a Sofa 3-Seater. The 366 Coffee Tables Series is an aesthetic addition to the entire series.
Designer: Józef Chierowski
Year of Design: 1962
Package dimensions: 78 x 70 x 68 cm (product assembled)
Legs: solid oak wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: solid beech wood
Seat Interior: zig zag springs, high resilience foam
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
Fabric Collection: Shine Velvet
Fabric Type: Velvet Fabric
Composition: 100% PES
Martindale Abrasion: 115 000 cycles
To make sure you choose the right fabric, you can order up to 5 colour swatches from our fabric collections. The full cost of the swatches you order will be deducted from your final order.
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at email@example.com.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE