Delivery & Returns
On this page you will find the most important information about delivery, returns, complaints and payment methods in our online store.
We deliver orders within Poland, the EU or outside the EU.
- Poland - orders placed at pl.366concept.com,
- EU - orders placed at eu.366concept.com,
- Outside the EU - please place orders by email: email@example.com.
Depending on the type of furniture, its size and the delivery address, we deliver furniture in cooperation with trusted logistics partners:
- courier companies (DPD, DHL),
- local distribution partners (Poland, Ile de France),
- dedicated transportation coordinated by us.
In order to get to know the details about the available delivery methods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The final delivery cost is calculated in the shopping cart based on the delivery address and products.
Damage to goods
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts and secure packaging, it may happen that the goods in the shipment are damaged. But don't worry, we will help you solve this problem and repair / ship new furniture on priority.
In a damage situation, remember key principles:
- If you decide that you do not accept the parcel because the package is damaged then inform the courier of your decision. If possible, photograph the damage. Contact our customer service at email@example.com and let us know about a complaint. Please attach photos to the correspondence if you took them.
- If you see that the parcel is damaged but decide to accept it, it is essential to photograph the damage to the parcel. This is important when filing a claim if it turns out that the goods inside are damaged.
- If after unpacking the parcel you realized that the goods inside are damaged, then immediately contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and file a claim. We recommend doing this as soon as possible – you have 7 days to do so from the moment you receive the parcel.
To report damage in delivery, complete the complaint form downloadable here and send it to email@example.com.
The vast majority of products in our store are special order products. These are products tailored to the individual preferences of the customer, so they do not entitle to the right to withdraw from the sales contract.
When deciding to buy such a product, check all descriptions (size, color, technical specifications of the fabric). We encourage you to order fabrics samples. The cost of the samplers is deducted from the final order using the discount code. If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, the right of withdrawal applies to goods marked "48 hour shipping" - for these goods you have the opportunity to withdraw from the sales contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The direct costs of returning the goods are borne by the customer. If you do not have the ability to arrange return transportation, we can do it for you at cost:
- 49 PLN gross / one piece of furniture (shipments in Poland),
- €39 gross / one piece of furniture (shipments within the EU).
Remember to pack the returned goods well, so that they are not damaged or destroyed in transit. We stipulate that if the goods are damaged due to improper packaging, we may charge you for the cost of repairing the goods or the price of the goods if the goods are completely damaged.
Once we receive your return shipment and verify that it is in its original and intact condition, we will refund all payments received from you.
You can download the declaration of withdrawal here. Send the completed document to email@example.com.
We offer the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer,
- Credit cards (payment processed by Stripe),
Fill out the form available here and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a customer, you can file a complaint in case of defects or non-conformity of the goods with the contract. You can file a complaint within two years from the date of delivery of the order.
You can find the entire Terms and Conditions on our website at: https://eu.366concept.com/policies/terms-of-service