The Fox 3-Seater was designed on the basis of the original design of the Fox Armchair - the famous Icon of the 60s. The wide comfortable seat and delicate wooden structure of the legs and armrests create a simple and clear form, evoking the finest examples of Danish design. The sofa is made of hand-selected solid ash wood, finished with brass details. It is the perfect addition to any vintage interior.
The Fox series includes Armchairs, Sofas, Club Armchairs, Rocking Chairs, Footrests and Coffee Tables, designed in a contemporary way and respecting the original Fox forms to create harmonious lounge sets.
Package dimensions: on pallet
Legs: solid ash wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: solid beech wood
Seat Interior: zig zag springs, high resilience foam
Upholstery: all fabrics collections
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
Fabric Collection: Coco
Fabric Type: Braid Fabric
Composition: 84% PES, 16% AC
Martindale Abrasion: 100 000 cycles (cat. A)
Stain resistant: No
Fire resistant: Upon request
To make sure you choose the right fabric, you can order up to 5 colour swatches from our fabric collections. The full cost of the swatches you order will be deducted from your final order.
Fox Seats 3D Models
Fox Tables 3D Models
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at email@example.com.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE