The Fox Club Chair was designed based on the Fox Lounge Chair from the 1960s, as a part of the leisure series of the same name. The Fox Club Chair represents classic Danish design with a contemporary twist. A comfortable seat, unrestricted by armrests, and straight, thin legs create a slim and contemporary form. This Armchair will look perfect in a modern living room, as well as a cafe or hotel lobby. The Fox Club Chair is made of exclusive ash wood and finished with brass details.
The Fox series includes Armchairs, Sofas, Club Armchairs, Rocking Chairs, Footrests and Coffee Tables, designed in a contemporary way and respecting the original Fox forms to create harmonious lounge sets.
Package dimensions: 82 x 66 x 74 cm (product assembled)
Legs: solid ash wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: solid beech wood
Seat Interior: zig zag springs, high resilience foam
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
Fabric Collection: Velvet
Fabric Type: Velvet Fabric
Composition: 100% PES
Martindale Abrasion: 47 000 cycles
Stain Resistant: yes
Fire Resistant: upon order
To make sure you choose the right fabric, you can order up to 5 colour swatches from our fabric collections. The full cost of the swatches you order will be deducted from your final order.
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at email@example.com.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE