The 366 Junior Armchair is a seat prepared for the youngest residents of the house, as well as for parents – who want to create a highly aesthetic and shaping children’s room space. The seat is a proportionally reduced version of the most recognizable Polish design of the 1960s, the 366 Armchair by Józef Chierowski.
The 366 series also includes a children’s Rocking Chair and Design Icons for adults. The 366 Armchair – renewed under an exclusive license, as well as sofas, rocking chair and tables, designed in a contemporary way and respecting the original forms of the original.
Package dimensions: 64 x 55 x 64 cm (product assembled)
Legs: solid oak wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: solid beech wood
Seat Interior: zig zag springs, high resilience foam
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
Fabric Collection: Marble
Fabric Type: Chenille Fabric
Composition: 87% PES, 13% Rayon
Martindale Abrasion: 45 000 cycles (cat. A)
Stain resistant: No
Fire resistant: Upon request
To make sure you choose the right fabric, you can order up to 5 colour swatches from our fabric collections. The full cost of the swatches you order will be deducted from your final order.
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at email@example.com.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE