Bar Stool 200-190 is a higher version of the famous Chair 200-190, designed in the 1960s. It was created based on this iconic design, as a part of the 200-190 furniture series. Its design combines the subtlety of Art Deco aesthetics and the economy of Danish style. The 200-190 Bar Stool is made of exclusive ash wood and finished with brass details.
The unusual shape of the frame made the Chair 200-190 extremely popular in Poland in the 1960s. The key to success was the unique elegance of the chair and its refined style. 366 Concept has resurrected the entire 200-190 series including Bar Stools, Stools, Benches, and Chairs. Thanks to their luxurious and elegant design they will add glow not only to the dining room but also a bedroom, hall, or restaurant.
Package dimensions: 105 x 47 x 59 cm (product assembles)
Legs: solid ash wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: plywood
Seat Interior: high resilience foam
Upholstery: all fabrics collections
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
Fabric Collection: Shine Velvet
Fabric Type: Velvet Fabric
Composition: 100% PES
Martindale Abrasion: 115 000 cycles
To make sure you choose the right fabric, you can order up to 5 colour swatches from our fabric collections. The full cost of the swatches you order will be deducted from your final order.
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE