Bar Stool 200-190 is a higher version of the famous Chair 200-190, designed in the 1960s. It was created based on this iconic design, as a part of the 200-190 furniture series. Its design combines the subtlety of Art Deco aesthetics and the economy of Danish style. The 200-190 Bar Stool is made of exclusive ash wood and finished with brass details.
The unusual shape of the frame made the Chair 200-190 extremely popular in Poland in the 1960s. The key to success was the unique elegance of the chair and its refined style. 366 Concept has resurrected the entire 200-190 series including Bar Stools, Stools, Benches, and Chairs. Thanks to their luxurious and elegant design they will add glow not only to the dining room but also a bedroom, hall, or restaurant.
Package dimensions: 80 x 50 x 50 cm (product assembled)
Legs: solid ash wood with brass finishing
Seat & Backrest: ash veneered plywood
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE