The 300-190 Armchair, called "Lisek", is one of the most famous designs of its era - in the 1960s it could be found in almost every cafe or club. It is the second, after 366, most popular armchair of those years in Poland. A wide, comfortable seat and a clear, Scandinavian form make the Fox Lounge Chair a perfect piece of furniture for the living room, office or, as in the past, in a club-cafe. The Fox Lounge Chair is made of exclusive ash wood with brass details.
In addition to the Fox Armchair, the Fox series includes Sofa, Club Armchair, Rocking Chair, Footrest and Coffee Table, designed in a contemporary way and respecting the original Fox forms to create harmonious lounge sets.
Year of Design: 1960
Package dimensions: 82 x 66 x 74 cm (product assembled)
Legs: solid ash wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: solid beech wood
Seat Interior: zig zag springs, high resilience foam
Upholstery: all fabrics collections
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
Fabric Collection: Natural Leather
Fabric Type: Natural Leather
Composition: 100% Natural Leather dyed with rhubarb
Stain Resistant: No
Certificate: Member of the International Association of Natural Textiles (IVN e.V.)
To make sure you choose the right fabric, you can order up to 5 colour swatches from our fabric collections. The full cost of the swatches you order will be deducted from your final order.
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Shipping is included in the furniture price.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE