The Fox Footrest is another part of the Fox series and was designed on the basis of the Design Icon of the 1960s - the Fox Lounge Chair. Its subtle, thin legs and a wide, comfortable seat create a simple and Scandinavian vintage form. It is an accessory designed for those who want to spend long, comfortable hours in the Fox Lounge Chair and stretch their legs at the same time. The Fox Footrest will also find its place in the hall, wardrobe or bedroom, as a low auxiliary piece of furniture. The Fox Footrest is made of ash wood and finished with brass details.
The Fox series includes Armchairs, Sofas, Club Armchairs, Rocking Chairs, Footrests and Coffee Tables, designed in a contemporary way and respecting the original Fox forms to create harmonious lounge sets.
Package dimensions: 63 x 63 x 48 cm
Legs: solid ash wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: solid beech wood
Seat Interior: zig zag springs, high resilience foam
Upholstery: all fabrics collections
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
Fabric Collection: Natural Leather
Fabric Type: Natural Leather
Composition: 100% Natural Leather dyed with rhubarb
Stain Resistant: No
Certificate: Member of the International Association of Natural Textiles (IVN e.V.)
To make sure you choose the right fabric, you can order up to 5 colour swatches from our fabric collections. The full cost of the swatches you order will be deducted from your final order.
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Shipping is included in the furniture price.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at email@example.com.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE