The 300-177 Armchair, also known as the Bunny, is another famous design restored by 366 Concept. This noble armchair owes its nickname to the characteristic armrests in the shape of rabbit ears, and the fame of its originality and dynamics of form. First introduced into production in the 1960s, it received a second life in 2016. Its small size and sublime, light form are an advantage that not every armchair can be proud of. It will be perfect for Scandinavian, eclectic or retro interiors.
The Bunny collection is complemented by a contemporary designed sofa.
Legs: solid oak wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: solid beech wood
Seat Interior: zig zag springs, high resilience foam
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE