Inspired by Armchair 366 – the most iconic Armchair of Polish furniture design, designed in 1962. An ideal alternative to a traditional armchair in retro-inspired interiors.
The 366 Rocking Chair was designed on the basis of the 366 Armchair designed by Józef Chierowski. Perfect for an afternoon rest with a cup of tea or a good book. It will become a perfect complement to retro-style interiors, it will also look great in a modern space adding a touch of nostalgia.
Package dimensions: 78 x 70 x 68 cm (product assembled)
Legs: solid oak wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: solid beech wood
Seat Interior: zig zag springs, high resilience foam
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
Fabric Collection: Shine Velvet
Fabric Type: Velvet Fabric
Composition: 100% PES
Martindale Abrasion: 115 000 cycles
To make sure you choose the right fabric, you can order up to 5 colour swatches from our fabric collections. The full cost of the swatches you order will be deducted from your final order.
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE