The 366 Armchair with the metal frame and legs was a secret project of Józef Chierowski with an extraordinary history that never entered industrial production due to the lack of steel. The project was discovered decades later and turned into reality by 366 Concept. 60 years after the original sketch was created, we introduced this design icon to our portfolio.
This previously unknown project – the 366 Metal Armchair – combines the Mid-Century Modern and Art Deco styles. It fits modern, minimalist interiors, but it also works great in elegant and eclectic spaces. The metal finishes are available in various colors – black, matt and glossy brass – that will make this remarkable piece of furniture a true gem in any interior.
Series: 366 Metal
Designer: Józef Chierowski
Year of design: 1962
Package dimensions: 78 x 70 x 68 cm (product assembled)
Legs: solid oak wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: solid beech wood
Seat Interior: zig zag springs, high resilience foam
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE