The characteristic rounded backrest is a distinctive design element that made the 200-190 Chair the undisputed Icon of the 1960s. Its design combines the subtlety of Art Deco aesthetics and the economy of Danish style. The decorative, light and functional form of the chair will complement the style of any interior - a dining room, home office or a restaurant. The 200-190 Chair in its new incarnation is made of exclusive ash wood and finished with brass details.
366 Concept has resurrected the entire 200-190 series including Bar Stools, Stools, Benches and Chairs, thanks to which their luxurious and elegant design will add glow not only to the dining room, but also bedroom, hall or a restaurant.
Package dimensions: 105 x 47 x 59 cm (product assembled, pair in box)
Legs: solid ash wood with brass finishing
Seat & Backrest: ash veneered plywood
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE