The 200-125 VAR Chair, also known as the Aga Chair, is another famous project of J. Chierowski in our portfolio. Its soft seat has been designed for comfort, which not every chair can offer you. The project in the form we know today was put to paper in the early 1970s. The impulse to create it was the designer’s passion – bridge playing and long evenings in the chair.
The premiere of the 200-125 VAR seat coincided with a wave of fascination with discussion and reading clubs, such as the journalist’s club, which is why the chair became popular so quickly. It is a mature and sophisticated project with a sparring Scandinavian form. Its Strong, trapezoidal shaped wooden legs add lightness to the impressive seat.
Series: 200-125 VAR
Designer: Józef Chierowski
Year of Design: 1975
Package dimensions: 88 x 55 x 54 cm (product assembled)
Legs: solid ash wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: Solid beech wood
Seat Interior: Zigzag springs, high resilience foam
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
Fabric Collection: Loft
Fabric Type: Chenille Fabric
Composition: 62,3% AC. 29.1% PES. 4.7% VI. 3,9% LN
Martindale Abrasion: 40 000 cycles (category A)
Stain Resistant: Yes
Fire Resistant: Upon Request
To make sure you choose the right fabric, you can order up to 5 colour swatches from our fabric collections. The full cost of the swatches you order will be deducted from your final order.
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Shipping is included in the furniture price.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE